6/12/14

Top Bronzers


There is nothing better than a summertime glow. But even if we are conscious of the sun OR are confined to an office all day, doesn't mean you can't rock bronze skin. One of my favorite things to do is apply a self tanner before bed and wake up with a perfect tan. But because I exfoliate my skin all the time, my face is always lighter than my body. I like to keep my foundation shade as close to my face color as possible, so I lean on my bronzer to pull the look together and even things out. These are my current favorite bronzers. 

NARS 'Laguna' Bronzer: oldie but a goodie
Too Faced 'Sun Bunny' Bronzer: two shades, you decide.
NYC Smooth Skin 'Sunny' Bronzer: a Benefit Hoola dupe for $2.99
Revlon 'Bronze Glow' Highlight palette: bronzer-highlighter-blush. all in one.


Because it is summertime, it seems as if all my favorite YT beauty guru's have been mad talking about all of their favorite bronzers as well. While I need to finish up the ones I currently am using, I can't help but have my eye on a few. Here are the others I am lusting after.



Have you tried any of these bronzers? What are your go-to's in the summertime? Let me know if you have any recommendations!


XO, Carrie

2 comments:

  1. I just started using Mary Kay's bronzer and so far, I love it! I always have that same problem where my face somehow ends up being bright white in photos while the rest of my body is tan!

    26 and Not Counting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What is the bronzer called by MK? I know a gal who just started selling and I would like to give her some business, but I don't know a thing about MK makeup! And I know the struggle about the white face in photos! I have heard it can be from the ingredients of foundation and other products that have SPF? But don't take my word! haha
      Thanks for reading Jess! :)

      Delete