6/19/14

Drugstore Haul

Hello friends & happy Friday! The weekend is here! What will you be doing to celebrate? We are headed to the lake for some R&R and sunshine! (Fingers crossed. This rain is killing my mood!) I recently made a trip to the drugstore, and left with a basket full of new goodies. Most of these items are things that I had typed down in my notes to look for at the store through recommendations of friends and fellow YT beauty gurus. I have come to the conclusion that that is how I find out about 90% of products, and other randomness. 

Here are the things I picked up...






Loreal Boost It High Lift Creation Spray // "for instant lift and fullness", strong-hold back combing finisher. This reminds me of the Redken Quick Tease Backcombing finishing spray. Very excited to try this! Thanks Alex for the great recommendation! 

Revlon Colorstay Whipped foundation // this is something I have been wanting to try for a while. Various YT gals rave about. Amanda Ensing is crazy about it for oily skin in the summer! Gotta be worth a try, right? (I chose 250 Medium Beige.)

Maybelline Eyestudio quad in Copper Chic // Casey Holmes video made me need this in my life. I am loving bronzy-copper looks this summer!

Maybelline Color Elixir in Petal Plush // another recommendation of Casey Holmes. This is the perfect wearable, baby pink lip color! I have 2 other color elixirs & I love the formula. 

Sally Hansen Triple Shine Polish in Statemint // however, there is nothing 'mint' about this shade. It is almost an avocado green. Which seems like an odd polish color, but I have been on the hunt for a fun green to rock this summer on my toes.

Jordana 12 HR Eyeshadow Pencil in Continuous Almond // I bought this to use as a matte highlight for underneath my brows. The formula is perfect for that use. 

Revlon Bold Lacquer by Grow Luscious mascara // I haven't heard anyone talk about this mascara, but I wanted to try it because I used to love the original grow luscious a couple of years ago. We shall see! 

I am always amazed by the amount of great things at the drugstore! Can't wait to give these all a shot!

What things have you been loving?

XO, Carrie



No comments:

Post a Comment