4/15/13

Random Mid-Month Favorites

While I plan to get into the routine of monthly favorites, I had a handful of things right now that I thought would be fun to share. While my final semester at Iowa State is coming to a close, I couldn't be happier about the changes ahead. Amongst all of my academic changes, I also have been making lifestyle changes with my diet and exercise for example. Spring is such a feel-good time of the year, and I'm taking advantage of it! Here are just a few fun things going on in my life and a few tidbits I'd like to call my mid-month favorites. Enjoy! 


Getting quality exercise in and
running a 5K with my good friend


Eating healthy, even at restaurants
(Grilled pitas, hummus, baba ganoush, olives, carrots, peppers)


I've been loving my new trench coat this Spring!
(BCBGeneration)


I've been on the hunt for the perfect sunglasses.
Right now I have my eyes set on this pair by Michael Kors!


Another thing always on my mind is decorating!
Picked these up at TJ Maxx, hoping to put them
in my new bathroom :)

Last but not least...BLOGGING!
I am so excited about being a "blogger" now
and feel that things are really taking off!


So yes, those are my mid-month random favorites! What are some random things you have been loving so far this spring? I'd love to know! 

Thank you all for reading! I truly appreciate it!

XO, Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment