9/10/13

10 Under $10

Hello lovlies! Today I am bringing you a post I have been meaning to do for a while now. While I love a nice luxurious item from YSL or NARS, being able to score some good quality items for an affordable price is something we ALL love!

Here are my top 10 under $10:

NYC Smooth Skin Bronzer in Sunny
(no shimmer in this bronzer)

Covergirl Clean Oil Control Pressed Powder
in Buff Beige

Physicians Formula Mineral Glow Pearls
in Translucent Pearl
(I use this on the high planes of my face)

Loreal True Match Lumi
in W5 Warm

Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio
in Sweet as Candy

Revlon Brow Fantasy
in Dark Blonde

NYX HD Photogenic Concealer
in Beige
(Does an awesome job of smoothing out
pores and color correcting in the under eye area)

Loreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions
in Carbon Black
(Thanks TiffanyD for the recommendation!)

Almay Intense i-color eyeliner
in purple amethyst (for brown eyes)

NYX Butter Gloss
in Creme Brûlée


These are all AMAZING products from the drugstore and can be purchased for less than $10! (NYX now found at Target!) Some of these products I use weekly and others I use almost every single day.

What are your favorite affordable products?

PS! Did you notice my blog got a face lift?? :)

XO, Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment