6/30/14

June Favorites

Happy Monday, loves! Today, I wanted to share with you my beauty favorites from the month of June. I honestly feel like I just made my May favorites last week. It makes me sad seeing the summer fly so quickly. This month, I made a point to start focusing a little more on the condition of my hair. While I do take pretty good care of it, I wanted to kick my haircare up a notch. (It's a constant battle to want sunny blonde highlights AND healthy hair!) I also have been experimenting with new makeup techniques and applications. So therefore, I think it was a great month! ;) Here are things that I have been reaching for!


fun colors, am I right? 






DermOrganic Intensive Hair Repair Masque // Ulta // I wanted to purchase the Macadamia Oil Masque, but my Ulta was out of stock. I decided to pick this up & have been loving it! It makes my hair feel very conditioned and strong-- which is great for blondes like me!

Living Proof Perfect Hair Day 5-in1 Styling Treatment // Ulta // I bought this in the set I linked. You can buy the cream individually, however, I wanted to give it a shot in the travel size before committing to the full size price. So far, I have really been enjoying it. It gives my hair a sleek & moisturized finish after blow drying.

Chanel Blush in Rose Initial // Nordstrom // This shade of pink is the perfect flush of color for spring & summer. If I am not wearing NARS Madly blush, this is my other go-to. And the smell. Wow! There's nothing like the scent of a Chanel blush. 

Tarte Airbrush Finish Bamboo Foundation brush // Sephora // I got this brush a few years back in a featured set from QVC. I really didn't use it much when I first got it. But after seeing Brianna Stanko use hers in a recent video, I decided to whip mine out again. I love it for when I'm in a hurry. It quickly distributes all the product and basically does all the work for you. I highly recommend this brush to someone who want to use liquid foundation, but doesn't want anything fussy.

Buxom Full-On Lip Polish in Dani // Sephora // These glosses are great. I have several of them, and you can't go wrong. I have been obsessed with this soft lilac-y pink color & it pairs perfectly over nude & baby doll pink lipsticks.

MAC Lipstick in Shanghai Spice // Macys // I love this color for everyday. I can pop this lipstick on without a mirror and know it looks great. It's a soft peach pink that is very wearable. I highly recommend this to any one who is looking to get into MAC lipsticks.

Maybelline Fit Me concealer // Ulta // I was recommended this concealer from a friend, and am so happy I tried it out. The price tag is great and the consistency is just right. It covers my under eye area without being too thick. Be sure to set this, and it won't crease! 

Loreal True Match foundation // Ulta // I love this foundation because it contains no oil, fragrances, or pore clogging components. It has great build able coverage and it a great option for those seeking a  less costly liquid foundation. 


What things did you reach for this month? I'd love to hear your favorites!

XO, Carrie



5 comments:

  1. I color my hair and the texture and condition of it was seriously horrendous. My sister works at an Oribe salon and suggested I start using their shampoo and conditioner and it's helped SO much. I wish I had your makeup bag ;)

    26 and Not Counting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it crazy how our hair can change if we slowly don't pay as much attention to it? I have wanted to try products from Oribe, but fear the price! Glad the S & C worked for you!! :) Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. You should try the Macadamia Oil Masque!! It does wonders for my hair, making it feel so soft and silky yet very conditioned and strong! I don't have many MAC products but I feel like that lip color would be perfect for me, it is such a lovely color :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was what I had intended to buy! I will definitely be purchasing that when the Dermorganic is gone. MAC is a wonderful brand for lipsticks. Angel, Flamingo, & Viva Glam V are my other top faves! :) Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  3. Super cute! In love with that blush! The color is great!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.HeyLoveBlog.com

    ReplyDelete