6/29/13

Ready, Set, LASH!





Loreal Voluminous Full Definition/ produces full lashes; about $8
Loreal Power Volume Black Smoke/ one word: DRAMA; about $8
Covergirl LashBlast/ volumizing and lengthening; about $6
Covergirl LashPerfection/ lengthening and defining; about $6
Chanel Le Volume de Chanel/ produces volumized, thick lashes; about $30


Since I was about 13, I really have had a knack and love for makeup. It wasn't until high school however, that I discovered the world of beauty and the amazing products that come with it. And because I have been blessed with very long lashes, I never really knew how great mascaras could be! I can honestly say I didn't really use mascara until I was 17 years old. But now, I can honestly say it is probably my favorite beauty product...next to concealers and foundation. Who knew there were so many brushes and formulas to choose from?! Well, after a few years of searching and experimenting, I do! Mascara is key to tying in any makeup look, and even looks great when wearing little to no makeup.

The two Loreal and Covergirl options are by far the best mascaras I have found at the drugstore, however IF you are willing to splurge, I would say go all in for the Chanel le Volume de Chanel. While it does cost a pretty penny, I do think that it has a longer lifespan than other mascaras. When purchased, it has a very wet formula, whereas I like them to be dried up a little, thus making it last longer for people like me! :) 

What are your favorite mascaras? Have you found a favorite that you're willing to splurge for?

XO, Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment