9/8/14

Cranberry Fall Makeup Look

I never thought I would be saying this, but I am ready for fall. This past weekend gave us a glimpse of that crisp air we all know & love come autumn. And I'm ready for more of it! Along with cooler temps, football tailgating, and cardigans, I am all over fall inspired make up looks. Think cranberry, burgundy, gold...colors that scream this turn of seasons. So today I am sharing with you an eye look that is perfect for a special event in the upcoming months. With berry eyes, cheeks, and lips, this look has it all. Enjoy!


Start with primed eyes. Sweep a neutral transition color all over the lid. This will help with blending the darker shadows we use next. 


Using the shade 'Garnet' from the Lorac Pro palette, pack the color all over the lid.
Add 'Deep Purple' into the outer corner.
Blend through the crease with a mix of 'Espresso' and 'Sable'.
Apply a touch of 'Lt. Bronze' to the inner corner.


Apply a thin wing to the top of the lash line with your favorite liquid eyeliner.
Apply your favorite mascara.
Fill in brows as needed.


After perfecting your complexion with your favorite foundation & concealers, apply a berry-toned blush. I used Gentle by MAC. I skipped contouring & went straight to a bold cheek. 
Apply a cranberry colored lipstick. I chose Amorous by MAC. 



The completed look.


A close up of the essentials for this look.



Products used:



What makeup looks are you excited to try this fall?

Thanks for reading! XO, Carrie

2 comments:

  1. I am loving this cranberry look for fall! You sure do know how to draw the perfect cateye too! Loving it!

    Cynthia
    Sensibly Sharp
    Find me at : bloglovin' | facebook | instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cynthia! The Kat Von D liner makes winged liner SO easy! :) I am loving your blog now too! Thanks for reading!

      Delete