5/8/14

Blog Relaunch



Hello & welcome to Face First Beauty!

I apologize for the severe lack of posts in the last month or so. With a hefty finals week and the rush of everything else in life, I took a small break & a step back to think about my blog and where it was headed.

After a year of blogging as "Lace of Hearts", a name that was chose on impulse and completely at random, I have decided to relaunch my blog with a new name and URL. My new title is self-explanatory in a sense that women unite to put their best face first each and every day. Over time, I want to encourage the moral here at Face First Beauty to be that beauty starts from within, and that makeup should be used to enhance our natural beauty. We are all uniquely beautiful and makeup should never take away from that. 

All my old posts can still be found here on my new and improved blog. If you are on the web version, you will notice that I have an updated clean & simple design. I have also added new tabs across the top, that make it easier for you to navigate. The "Ask Carrie" tab has been updated as well and now contains a submission form to ask your questions. Don't be shy! Ask away!

All of my social media handles remain the same [@carrieberschman], and you can find me other places with the icons on the top right of my page. If you wish to contact me via e-mail, you may do so at facefirstbeautygirl@gmail.com


I hope you like the new theme here! As always, thank you for reading! Enjoy!

XO, Carrie


4 comments:

  1. I love the new look and blog name! So fresh :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jess! :) Thank you for reading!

      Delete
  2. You're Blog is soooo Beautiful ! I love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!! Thanks for reading!!

    ReplyDelete