4/3/13

You've Got Me Blushing... {My Blush Favorites}

Blush, blush, blush... I love blush. After foundation, blush is my next favorite product to experiment with and try new colors. Over the past year, I have found a couple brands that I really can count on for good blush quality and color selection. 

First up is the Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour blush. This blush is AMAZING! They have so many colors, I can't wait to purchase more! I have 3 and love them all equally. They staying power is incredible. After a long day of class and running errands, I can still see the blush on my face looking almost exactly the same as how it looked when I left in the morning. The three colors I have (from left to right) are: Blissful, Adored, & Fearless. I love the names of these blushes as well. The other two I would like to purchase in the future are Dollface and Exposed. Another thing I love is that the outer packaging is the same color as the blush.

If you have any of these Tarte blushes, let me know which ones you love! :)




Secondly, are the NARS blushes. I have two that I love. They are in the colors (left to right): Orgasm and Madly. I know Orgasm is VERY popular, so I am sure you have heard of it. Madly on the other hand, is a fairly new color I believe. It looks almost like a bronzer in this picture, but it transfers as the most beautiful pinky-nude. (Looks great as eyeshadow too!)

I also have been loving the MAC mineralize blush in the shade Gentle. Because this blush is a mineralize product, it applies very naturally. I love this shade, because it is a cool pink tone, rather than warm like the rest of my blushes. 


What are your favorite blushes right now? I'd love to know! :)

Thanks for reading & have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment