4/7/13

{Sunday Steals}

Happy Sunday all! I hope everyone has had a fantastic weekend! This morning I woke up feeling very ambitious. I have already made a list of things to do, but wanted to start off with a fun blog post for all of you! Today I am featuring a handful of items that I would consider to be "steals". They are all things I would like to purchase as well ;)

First is this mint faux stone fringe necklace. This fabulous steal is from Forever 21 (can you ever go wrong?)As of late, statement necklaces are HOT!People are paying big bucks for neon and bright colored bauble necklaces(i.e from J. Crew for $100+). I, on the other hand, chose to buy mine for a fraction of the price. What is more exciting than that?!

Forever 21
$10.80

Next, I wanted to share this adorable neon yellow maxi dress from Lulu's. Last summer, I was all about maxi dresses! Lucky for me, they are still going to be a go-to item this summer as well. I love the idea of this bright, neon dress! So cute for the beach, or even just a day shopping with the girls! And because this maxi can be dressed up or down, I think this is a "steal"! 

Lulu's
$39

I have been hunting forever for a good pair of flats I can wear around for every day with my dark skinny jeans. But because I change my mind a lot, I don't like to invest too much into shoes like that. I've found these super cute flats online at Younkers. Why I think these are a steal is because they are real leather.

Younkers
$49.99


Next up is a utility jacket that I am loving. While I already own a olive green jacket similar to this, I love that this one is a little more trendy and can be styled a little better. I found this online at Dillard's. 

Dillards
Now: $29.99

Last, I wanted to feature something I have been doing a little bit of research on. One of my friends recently showed me her terrarium, and I immediately knew I wanted one for myself. While I have tried growing a little plant in my window, I just don't have enough sunlight in my apartment to grow it well. So I decided to search for something more low maintenance. I'd seen and heard of succulents, but after a little reading online, I am in love, and can't wait to put a terrarium together. (Terrariums hold in greenhouse gases.)Instead of going out and buying all the items separately, I've found a gal on Etsy who sells kits ready to go! So precious, I know. 

Etsy via Tina's itty bitty garden
$12

So thats all for today. I hope you enjoyed what I am finding for steals. I'd love to know what you have found for steals as well! Have a great week!

XO, Carrie



No comments:

Post a Comment