4/10/13

New Beauties

Nothing makes me more excited than to try out new things I've purchased. Whether they have come from the drug store or a high end makeup counter, experimenting is fun. Over the last few weeks, I have picked up a few new goodies and can't wait to incorporate them into my every day routine. If you follow me on instagram (which you should, if you aren't already, my username is cbersch), you might have seen this photo I posted about a week ago. These are some new things I purchased on my trip to San Francisco and at the drug store. 



From left to right, I picked up the MAC Lipglass in Saint Germain, the MAC Prolongwear Concealer (I use the shade NW20; I use this under my eyes), the Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder (thanks to TiffanyD!), the Revlon Colorstay Foundation (I am the shade 240 Medium Beige), and  the Loreal Power Volume Black Smoke mascara. From the little I have used these five products, I already love them! 

The other item I wanted to share with you is this little beauty. Wow. Isn't she gorgeous! Again, if you follow me on instagram, you probably know that I have been lusting (seriously) after a YSL lipstick. Originally I wanted the Sheer Candy, but decided I wanted something with more pigment (for the money).



This fabulous little lipstick is the Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte #15 Coral Intuitive. She will be taken good care of. :)

What things have you purchased this past month or so? I'd love to know! 

XO, Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment