4/3/13

My Current Must-Haves

Today, I want to share with you a few of my VERY favorite skincare and makeup items, as well as a few other various products I am obsessing over. Some of these products are new and others are old favorites. Either way, I now consider them holy grail items and will definitely be repurchasing them when I use them up. 



The mint julep masque is something I purchased about 6 months ago, and have been loving ever since. I use this mask once a month, but would like to start using it more. If you have oily skin, this is a great mask for you! It really does a great job of 'drying' up my acne prone pores. However, even if you don't have oily skin, this minty masque is great for refreshing your skin, and a great way to end a long hard day of class or work. 

Proactiv Renewing Cleanser (step 1 from the set) is a very standout cleanser to me. I'm one that prefers a good exfoliator in the shower. This allows me to get that squeaky clean feeling compared to just a cream cleanser.  I started using Proactiv when I was in 7th grade, and quit using it after about 2 years. I started up again this past summer, and have cut out the other 2 steps due to finding other products that work better for me. 




The Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet+ has become my new favorite foundation! I am so happy I heard about it and purchased it. This foundation leaves a matte finish and is full coverage. It is also oil-free. 



MAC Sheen Supreme lipstick in Supreme Style is SO moisturizing- better than any other lipstick I have tried. Supreme Style is the most perfect everyday pink-y shade. 




The new Covergirl Clump Crusher mascara is a new favorite that I featured in a new products post a while back. It is very similar to the Covergirl Lash Blast. I think the formula is a little less volumizing, but makes up for it in the lengthening department. I also love that this mascara has a curved brush. There a so many small little fibers on the wand that grab each individual lash, defining them all without any clumps involved!



Last, but not least, I wanted to include one of my FAVORITE candles that I am absolutely in love with. This is the Voluspa Santiago Huckleberry candle. It can be purchased at Anthropologie. They make a variety of sizes and jar styles. It can't even begin to describe how delicious this smell is, not to mention, how gorgeous is this jar!?

What are your holy grail products? I'd love to know!

Have a great rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment