5/22/13

Wishful Wednesday

Another week of summer vacation is half over, and the list of activities I have planned for the next few weeks will scoot the time along quicker than I would like it to! The last few days I have been unpacking and settling into my new apartment, which by the way, I LOVE! Being in a new city excites me. The exploring to be done and the new people to meet are just a few of the reasons why I am filled with joy! 

Outside of all the moving madness, I have still had a few things on the back of my mind. And when I say "things", I mean a few little items that have recently caught my attention and that I would like to purchase. ;)



One. Wen Cleansing Conditioner
Have you heard of this revolutionary hair care product? I remember seeing it on a info-mercial several years back, but never took too much interest in it. However, now I have heard several people rave that this 'all-in-one' product is leaving their hair stronger and healthier than ever before. If so, I must try!
$30; Wen Hair Care





Two. St. Moriz Instant Self Tanning Mousse
While many of us might have a love-hate relationship with self tanners, all the hype now focuses on self tanning mousses, rather than streaky lotions. St. Tropez is a very popular alternative to this mouuse, but St. Moriz costs a fraction of the price! I've made this purchase on Amazon as well as the mitt. My tanned legs can be found at my pool this summer. 
$8; Amazon






Three. Beauty Blender
After having purchased a few cheapies that are dupes of this infamous sponge, I have only been left disappointed. I think its time to purchase the real Beauty Blender. 
$19.99; Cherry Culture (<--- A great site for drugstore brand cosmetics that might not always be carried at your local store!)






Four. Urban Decay Naked Basics
If you don't already know, I really enjoy the UD eyeshadow palettes, not only because the formulas are great, but because of the versatility. When the Basics palette came out, I thought it was very blah. But after seeing a few gals on YT use it, it seems to have grown on me. I'd consider it to be the perfect palette for everyday use. 
$27; Sephora





Five. Ocean Salt Shower Scrub
If you don't know Lush, it's time you did! Lush is a brand that sells all handmade and vegan (mostly) cosmetics. They carry fun bubble bars and hand soaps with delicious scents that leave your mouth watering. I've tried a handful of products, but have never tried a shower scrub. This ocean salt version claims to exfoliate and leave a healthy glow! Sounds perfect for the summer months. 
$21.95; Lush 



I find it very fun to try new products when seasons change, and these products all scream summer. What things are you wishing for this summer?

XO, Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment