5/6/13

New Skincare Routine & First Impression




Thanks to recommendation per laurenbeautyy, I have purchased what I hope will be a great new skincare regimen for me. I have been trying products all across the board the last few years, but have never been completely satisfied enough to stick with something. However, I am hopeful this line of products will do me well.

After watching Lauren talk about these products on her YouTube channel, I knew I had to jump on the Michael Todd True Organics website and check them out, but was a little scared to see the price tag simply because the word "organic" was in the title. When I arrived at the site, I was very pleased with the prices and became very interested. 

While I am by no means an "all organic" type of gal, I do like the science behind these products. The Michael Todd website (here) actually has a great video all about why we should use organic products and the benefits from them. I recommend watching it! And even if you don't buy in to everything they have to say, I just would like to add that if its all natural, how could it possibly be bad for your skin?!

I purchased the "Acne and Oily Skin Regimen". It includes these (FULL SIZE) products:

-Charcoal Detox: Deep Pore Gel Cleanser
-Jojoba Charcoal: Facial Scrub
-Antiox Serum: with DMAE and Alpha Lipoic Acid
-Kaolin Clay: Detoxifying Facial Mask
-Organic Lemon: AHA+DMAE Toner

After using this line up just one time, I can say my first impression on the products has been great! The formulas have some smells I will need to get used to, but certainly aren't unbearable. The packaging is very nice, and I love that the set came with all full size products, making it a very good deal for the price! (Use code "save20" to get 20% off your entire purchase)

Have any of you tried products from Michael Todd? If so, let me know what you think!

XO, Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment