5/14/13

Beauty + More Haul!

Hello friends! I hope you are all enjoying the bright and sunny weather! Today, after moving a few more items in to my new apartment, I decided to stop at a few places and pick up a few things. Mainly, I was on the hunt for some new makeup brushes to get me by until I order some new Sigma brushes. Why do I need need ones you ask? Well, long story short, my boyfriend's roommates dog decided my makeup bag was a bag of treats. Let just say I WAS NOT happy. Still am maddened thinking about it...........!!!!!! But before I get angry, I will go ahead and show you the goodies I picked up!  



Top: Real Techniques blush brush
Bottom: Real Techniques expert face brush 
Both from Ulta for an affordable price! :)


Top: Real Techniques setting brush (for setting concealer)
Bottom: NYX Lipliner Pencil in Rose 


Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder
in Transparent 001


I havent even really been too intriqued by BB creams,
but when I stopped in Sephora today, I had my mind set on trying
one out. I purchased this Urban Decay Beauty Balm with SPF 20. 
I tried a small bit on my hand and LOVED the way it smoothed out the fine lines!



Top: NYX Blush in Rose Garden
Bottom: NYX Blush in Pinched
I've been wanted to try these blushes for quite some time.
They are very pigmented and got them BOGO 1/2 off at Ulta!


Left: NYX Butter Gloss in Apple Strudel 
Right: NYX Butter Gloss in Merengue
Picked up a few more colors because I am LOVING the Creme Brûlée shade!


Left: OPI You're Such a Budapest
Right: China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy
I've been lusting after both these hot shades for summer 
so I decided to finally purchase them!


I got this Laura Mercier Foundation Primer in
Radiance as a 100 point perk from Sephora. I usually just save my points
until I see a product I really would like to try and would consider buying the full size. 


Picked up this adorable little keychain from J. Crew.


Got this sample of the MUFE HD Invisible Cover foundation.
I was color matched and got shade #45. I know TiffanyD has been loving this! I think
its a great switch up for summer since it is a medium coverage foundation, but 
leaves you with a great natural finish.


And of course, I picked up a pair of the J. Crew chino shorts. They are my go-to shorts,
and have been for a while now. This picture makes it hard to tell, 
but these are navy with a 3" inseam. 


Thanks for reading! I hope everyone is having a great week so far!

XO, Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment