3/20/13

On the Move!

Many of you may know that I am transferring to a new school this summer. While that in itself is exciting enough, I also am beyond thrilled to be moving to a new city and into a new place! I haven't been able to get my mind off of how I want to decorate my new apartment. So as of late, I am obsessed with interior decorating blogs and of course...online shopping for things I'd like to purchase. 

In my new place, I really want to keep things fresh. I like crisp whites complemented with fun colors. I like a modern look with a garden-y feel. I've been using visuals from Pinterest for my inspiration. I hope to do a lot of DIY crafts, making for a fun and hopefully not too expensive transition and move to my new apartment. 

Since moving day will be here before you know it, I thought I'd share a little bit of my ideas and some of my inspiration of how I'd like to decorate. 


How adorable is this DIY wreath?
This would look great inside or out!


Great for blank hall space or near the kitchen

I love this color combo & the idea of using
books to give height difference to the vases and frames

These DIY plates would look great on a coffee
table or desk (modge podge map on clear glass plate)

OBSESSED with this room

Liking the chevron prints and of course, the bouquet!

No comments:

Post a Comment