3/20/13

Fabulous Floral Fashion

I can't help but smile when I see new spring fashion in stores. Looking in the windows I see bright pops of color and life in the store. Don't get me wrong; I love a basic black cardigan paired with trouser jeans. But I also LOVE spring fashion. Spring is great for me because I don't have to worry about bearing my arms and legs just yet, but I also don't have to worry about bundling up for the harsh winds and possible chances of snow. 

Lately, in magazines, on celebrities, in stores, and online I am seeing a TON of floral prints. And when I say everywhere, I mean everywhere. Not only in blouses and tops, but in pants, accessories, and even shoes! When floral is done right, I can't hardly say no. 

Here are a few things I have spotted over the past month and am loving. (I am hopeful they make their way into my closet at some point!) 

Nine West

Ok, seriously... I MUST HAVE THESE FLATS! I will be ordering these tonight. They are absolutely perfect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment