3/12/13

My Favorite Nail Polishes

Over the past few years, I have become nail polish crazed. I'm always on the look out for highly recommended staple polishes as well as new and unique shades to try. While my collection has grown, I can't help but fall back on my handful of favorites. Without further ado, here they are!

Colors L to R: Orly Fancy Fuchsia, Essie Geranium, Essie Smokin' Hot,
Essie Turquoise & Caicos, Essie Go Overboard, Butter London Royal Navy


1) Orly Fancy Fuchsia is THEE MOST PERFECT hot pink for fingers and toes. This color lives on my toes in the summer. I love how tan it makes me look and how opaque it is. Can't say enough things about this polish.

2) Essie Geranium is a beautiful tomato-y red/orange. This color is great for spring, but can be worn nicely all year long.

3) Essie Smokin' Hot is by far one of my favorite purpley, dark grays. This colors make for a very flattering neutral manicure.

4) Essie Turquoise & Caicos is an all time favorite. I love minty colors for the nail. This polish is a must have for your collection.

5) Essie Go Overboard is surprisingly one of thee most gorgeous nail colors. What I love of about this specific polish is how beautifully it coats the nail. It leaves such a smooth and shiny finish, a top coat is hardly necessary. 

6) Butter London Royal Navy is a very dark, yet bright navy that is perfect for any occasion. 



A new favorite: Essie Bikini So Teeny


My latest and greatest, recommended by MakeupbyTiffanyD,
Loreal Paris Check Me Out (featured in my NOTD here)


Out The Door super fast drying top coat

What are your favorite nail polishes? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment