2/10/13

New Favorite Perfume

For the last few years, I have been trying to find a fresh and sweet perfume that I can wear for everyday. I wear my Chanel Chance for night and other sweet scents like Kim Kardashian and Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy to switch it up. Last season, during the Bachelorette, the Possessionista had sourced that Emily Maynard wears Jimmy Choo perfume. She featured a picture of the bottle, and I immediately wanted to smell it. After getting many samples from Sephora to decide if I liked it, I finally made the purchase. When I first started using it, I wasn't so sure I was going to like it for everyday, but it really has begun to grow on me. The scent is just the perfect amount of sweet and floral, but still smells fresh and not overpowering. 




This is the description listed on the Sephora website:

An expression of the modern woman’s aura, this scent at once conveys strength and beauty, glamour and confidence. Luminous green top notes join a heart of rich and exotic tiger orchid and lingering base notes of sweet toffee and Indonesian patchouli to leave a sensual memory on the skin. For the bottle, the opulence of jewel-colored Venetian Murano glass inspired its faceted design.

Notes:
Green, Tiger Orchid, Toffee, Sensual Indonesian Patchouli. 
Style:
Feminine. Luxurious. Stylish.

This perfume is $75 for the 2.0 oz bottle and $98 for the 3.3 oz bottle. It can be purchased here. Also, let me include, this perfume come packaged in an adorable pink snakeskin box! 

No comments:

Post a Comment