2/27/13

A Wintery-Wednesday OOTD

Just as I was beginning to think the winter weather was coming to a close and spring was ready to be sprung, we got a blizzard. Even though I have been suffering with this spring fever, I was pleasantly pleased with this snow event that took place yesterday. It gave me the opportunity to take the day off and do a few things on my to-do list.

Getting ready this morning was no task! I knew exactly what I wanted to wear. Cue the cozy sweater. :) Chunky sweaters are great for layering up after a beautiful snowfall. I love the tribal pattern on this sweater, as well as the cut. It's so easy to throw on and wear. This sweater is versatile too! You could wear this with leggings for a cozy day around the house or even jazz it up with some faux leather pants and some chunkier earrings.

Sweater: Lola (by BCBG)
Black tank: H&M
Skinny jeans: Forever 21
Boots: Steve Madden
Earrings: not sure, from a boutique
Watch: Fossil

No comments:

Post a Comment