2/5/13

Sigma Beauty: Paris Palette Review

Over Christmas break from college, I was fortunate enough to meet my FAVORITE beauty guru/ Vlogger, TiffanyD. She had a meet & greet at the grand opening for the fabulous new Sigma Beauty store located at the Mall of America in Bloomington, Minnesota. Not only did I get to meet and chat with TiffanyD, I also got the opportunity to enter my name into a few of their giveaways. Not thinking I would ever win, I put my name in anyway. I had a lovely time at the event and walked away with great memories and even a purchase of a few new brushes. Come Monday morning, I had received an email that my name was drawn for the Paris Palette! Now, I had seen TiffanyD talk about this palette, and thought the whole concept was very unique. Seven beauty experts joined together and explored the city of Paris. Each guru was assigned a landmark from the city and was to use that as their inspiration for what would become an amazing eye shadow color, thus creating a beautiful palette.

This palette contains 8 silky, shimmering eye shadow colors, two easy-to-wear blush colors, one highlighter, the E55 eye shading brush, and the F40 large angled contour brush. I truly believe that this palette was created with all skin tones in mind.

Without further ado, here is the Paris Palette by Sigma Beauty!

How cute is this "postcard" from Paris?
The outer sleeve

Outside of the hard case

Inside the kit
Beautiful, right?!

Top: F40
Bottom: E55



Swatches L-R: Eiffel, Seine, Louvre, Orsay, Elysees, Notre Dame,
Triomphe, Versailles

Swatches top to bottom: Lumiere (Highlighter), Peche (Blush), Rouge (Blush)
I absolutely love where the inspiration came from for this project. Personally, having been to Paris myself, I really appreciate that each shadow represents something historic and memorable from the city. I think the collaboration of beauty gurus was a fantastic idea, and they did a great job putting this together. The formulas are great too! I couldn't believe how rich and silky the shadows are, comparing to nothing else I have ever used. This palette offers such versatility. With bold shades of blue and teal, to warm rich purples and golds, any look can be pulled off with this kit. You can purchase one for yourself here, retailing for $59.

Meeting TiffanyD! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment