1/7/13

2013 New Year's Resolutions

Hey guys! Even though it has already been a week since the new year has started, I finally have finished my list of resolutions, so I thought I would share them with you. 

1. Save more money
2. Spend less time on my phone
3. Read 50 books
4. Run a marathon

So, the first one is huge. Being in college, EVERYTHING is budgeted, which makes wanting new items hard for me. This year, I plan to sell and get rid of the clothes I don't wear anymore. I also want to use up my makeup products I already own before I buy something new. The second resolution is something I wasn't going to even put on the list, but I did it as a friendly reminder to myself. I spend a lot, and I mean A LOT of time, on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc...and it's just not necessary. As for the third resolution, I already like to read, but I thought it would be fun to hold myself to some sort of challenge with a set list of books that I have chosen ahead of time. And finally, the last resolution... Even typing it, it sounded a bit scary. This is something I have really thought about in the last several months. I have never been a serious runner, but a friend of mine did the Chicago Marathon last fall and loved it! She had never been a runner before her short few months of training either. Running a marathon is something I would love to accomplish this year just to prove to myself that I CAN! :)

What are your resolutions for 2013?

~Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment