9/8/14

First Impression: Lash Domination

Today I am bringing you my initial thoughts on the Bare Minerals Lash Domination mascara. To be honest, I wasn't expecting to like this product. Prior to receiving a deluxe sized sample, I hadn't heard anything about this particular mascara. When I first opened the tube, I noticed the formula was very wet, similar to the Buxom Lash mascara that people went crazy over years back. But what intrigued me was the unique twisted-spindle brush. I decided to throw it in my basket of samples and things to try, hoping it would "dry up" a bit before I gave it a fair chance. When I opened it up again after a week or two, I decided to give it a go. I will admit, I was very, very impressed! Think volume that of Covergirl Lash Blash + drama of Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill + separation of Loreal Telescopic! This product claims to be a "do-it-all mascara for larger-than-life lashes". Here is my experience with one coat on clean lashes:


I love that this mascara can be built up for extra flare without severe clumping. I choose feather-y lashes over clumpy lashes any day. One of the perks of this mascara is that it doesn't have too hefty of a price point. You can purchase this at Ulta or Sephora for $18. I will for sure be picking up this full-size mascara! [This week only @ Ulta, get Bare Minerals mascaras 50% off as it is part of the 21 Days of Beauty event.]


Here is a close up of the unique wand!


Have you checked out this new mascara? If so, what are your thoughts? If not, what mascara would you recommend to me?


Thanks for reading! XO, Carrie


2 comments:

  1. Your lashes look phenom! I have problems with mine clumping if I try to put more than a coat or two on. Good think Ulta isn't too far from where I live ;)

    26 and Not Counting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could try using one of those disposable spooly's to comb through the tips of your lashes (or wherever they tend to clump up most) between layers. I also like to wipe the wand off a little before starting, that way I can build up, rather than start with too much! :) Let me know if you end up getting this mascara! Thanks for reading.

      Delete