5/12/14

Get the Look: Blake Lively

This year at the Met Gala, Blake Lively turned heads. Not only is she a knockout all by herself, but she was accompanied by her oh-so-sexy husband, Ryan Reynolds. Stunning from head to toe, Ryan and Blake walked the red carpet spelling out their affection for each other, leaving everyone wanting more. But what I wanted more of was her beauty secrets. Her radiant skin & fluttery lashes made me curious about what products she was wearing. With the help of Google, in minutes I was able to find out, directly from the source: her makeup artist, Elaine Offers! 

Blake's look is classic but nothing short of glamorous. Her ensemble is very vintage Hollywood, but modernized with a muted, rosy lip. 


According to her NARS Cosmetics makeup artist, she wore the NARS Baalbek eye paint along the lash line (pictured top) and swept the lid with the Subra dual intensity eyeshadow, which is part of NARS new Summer 2014 collection (pictured middle). For the lips, Blake wore a lip liner from NARS in the shade Salsa (pictured bottom). 




On the cheeks, Blake wore a light wash of the blush in shade Love (pictured top), and to create the golden halo effect, blush Gina (pictured bottom) was applied on the forehead, cheekbones, and jawline. Blake also wore Kevyn Aucoin The Precision Brow PencilCurling Mascara, and Liquid Airbrush Foundation.

Here are some of my other favorite shots. *Swoon*



Who was your favorite? 

XO, Carrie


2 comments:

  1. Emma Stone...I'm glad she didn't do the typical red and pink color blocking that seems to be everywhere, I like the like pink and fuchsia..She looked like a little fairy, especially with her make up and hair.... But otherwise Cara Delevingne, Rachel McAdams, Kate Mara, Joan Smalls (basically because she took a risk with the lipstick, Nicole Richie, even though I don't think she owned her hair style....and I'll throw Chrissy Teigen in there, cause I love a bold collar. Public service notice tho-stop with elbow length gloves. Just stop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Emma Stone's hair...LOVE! I wanted to do her for this post, but I just was too in love with Blake (ok, maybe her husband). Chrissy Teigen is stunning. She's got that skin tone we all wish we could have and killer cheek bones! Thanks for sharing your favorites with me lady! :)

      Delete