10/22/13

Jewelry Organization

Hello loves! I hope you are all off to a great week! This week is crazy for me. Between finishing my hours observing at the hospital and midterm exams, I can feel myself starting to get a bit overwhelmed. So instead of over-stressing myself, I decided to sit down and share with you all something fun.

I love jewelry. From statement necklaces to classic pearl earrings, I like to keep my collection full of variety. But, when collecting a lot of fun pieces, there comes the issue of figuring out the best way to organize and store what you own. What's great about jewelry is that it makes for a great way to decorate, without going out and buying actual decor! :)

Here is how I am currently organizing and displaying my most worn jewelry!



Displaying your favorite or most valuable pieces on a precious little dish
really showcases those special items!


This DIY earring holder is a great way to store a lot 
of earrings AND double as fun wall art!


A mini mannequin offers great necklace display.


This little dish serves as a great function for 
those most-worn post earrings.


I use an over-the-door rack to hang my larger statement necklaces.


In my bathroom, I often have a pair or two of earrings I take off before bed. 


As of now, this is the best way I have found to store what I have with my space and set up. The pieces I do not wear, I have stored in away in decorative little boxes and such. How do you like to store and display your most worn jewelry? 

XO, Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment