10/30/13

What's in My Makeup Bag

Happy Hump Day ladies! I hope you all have been having a great week. As an avid viewer of many, many blogs and YouTube videos, I have always found myself loving posts that allow us to take a peek inside someones life, so to speak. Closet tours, home decorating ideas, makeup collections, etc. are all things I love seeing. Hey, its fun to see what people have and how they organize it right? Maybe it's because I think we are all a little nosey. ;) But there isn't much wrong with that. Today I thought I would share with you what I typically carry in my makeup bag when I travel on the weekends. I change it up depending on what new products I might have purchased and what I'm loving, but for the most part, items from these categories come with me when I am on the go! 



A fun print makeup bag to store it all! 
Milly for Clinque (was a freebie with a purchase)


Brushes are essential.
Uses: (L-R) Foundation, under-eye concealer, setting powder,
blush, blush/highlighter, bronzer, eye shading, eye blending


A primer and a couple options of foundation.
I like to carry a more full coverage option with me as well as
a more natural coverage option.
(TIP: Soft, plastic bottles of foundation, as opposed to glass, are great for travel.)


Full & medium coverage under-eye concealer
options and blemish concealer...just in case!


Setting powder, bronzer, and two choices of blush


Eyeshadow palettes are best when traveling!
I also always have Stila's Kitten e/s with me. (FAVE status)


A favorite mascara, liquid eyeliner, & brow essentials



ChapStick is a must. I always carry multiple lip colors as well. 


And of course, as most women do, I carry a few hair ties and bobby
pins in my makeup case as well.


So theres what I carry in my makeup bag on a typical weekend or if I am traveling. I try not to overload my case with unnecessary or bulky items. These things fit just perfectly into the size of makeup bag I have. The things that most often get switched out are foundation, eyeshadow and blush due to season or occasion. (And because my collection continues to grow and I need to use everything I have ;)

Look for my "What's in my Traincase" next week! 

XO, Carrie


No comments:

Post a Comment