7/28/13

My Current Beauty Shopping List

If you ladies are like me, you probably have a running list of things you would like to purchase going at all times. Your cart on Sephora.com probably has $300 worth of stuff in it, and you are always looking for a good excuse to browse around Ulta for an hour. Yes, I am very, very guilty. Over time, a handful of the things get purchased simply because I can't stand not having it any longer, but other things remain on the list, and I just have to dream about having them. Haha, ok, so I'm really not that hopeless and desperate for new beauty items, but I do have a love for trying out new products and like to try as many as possible! For some reason lately, my want list for beauty products seems to have grown a mile long. Eek! But regardless, I thought it would be fun to share with you some of the things that are on my endless list. 

FACE:
Chanel Mat Lumiere Foundation


Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder in Translucent



Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light

EYES:


Lancome Definicils High Definition Mascara


MAC Paint Pot in Soft Ochre


Nars Eyeshadow Duo in Kalahari

LIPS:


NEW! Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in Naked (like Native too!)


Dior Addict Lip Glow


Bite Luminous Creme Lipstick in Fig

For this list, I chose my top three wish list items from each "category". 

What things are you lusting after right now?? :)

XO, Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment