7/15/13

My Weekend Finds

Another beautiful week of summer has come and gone. I feel like that line keeps popping up! Slow down summer! This weekend has been one of my very first weekends that I have stayed home and done things here in Des Moines. Most weekends I end up at our lake house a couple hours away and spend my time on the water. Because I stuck around here, I decided to go to the mall for a couple hours. Here are the goodies I picked up!

I've been looking to add a few new pieces to my jewelry collection for a while now, and finally found a few pieces that I love! This bracelet reminds me a lot of the Stella & Dot one (here) that is being worn by a lot of celebrities and bloggers. 
Necklace, bracelet, and midi ring set all from Francesca's

A close up of the shell-like detail from the necklace

My midi rings in action
After many stops in Sephora, I finally broke down and bought this little duo. While I had been wanting the NARS duo, All About Eve, I just really couldn't justify paying $34 for two eyeshadows I know I could find in other palettes I already own. But when I saw this Bare Minerals duo for almost half the price with very similar shades, I decided to go ahead and pick it up. The reason I wanted a duo with these specific shades, rather than carrying two big palettes with these colors in them, is because it makes it much easier for traveling and on the go AND these are my go to shades these days. I now have my eye on a couple of the Bare Mineral quads (in The Truth & A Happy Place). 

Bare Minerals eyeshadow duo in Top Shelf

A better look at the gorgeous shades

Scored these Festival Shorties from AE for $20! Loving the fringe!

What jewelry pieces are essential in your collection?

XO, Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment