1/8/13

Book List

Hey everyone! Today, I'm sharing with you the uncompleted list of books I hope to read this year. This is a fun goal I have set for myself, and I hope to finish the list before the year is over. I enjoy reading many genres of books, from romance, to quirky comedies, to classics. This list contains all of them. So here it is! 
1. Tara Road- Maeve Binchy
2. Beautiful Ruins- Jess Walter
3. Behind the Beautiful Forevers- Katherine Boo
4. The Best of Me- Nicholas Sparks 
5. Pride & Prejudice- Jane Austen
6. The Great Gatsby- Scott Fitzgerald
7. The Five People You Meet in Heaven- Mitch Albom
8. Girl Gone- Gillian Flynn
9. The Fault in Our Stars- John Green
10. The Unfinished Work of Elizabeth D.- Nicole Bernier
11. The Song Remains the Same- Allison Winn Scotch
12. The Wedding- Nicholas Sparks
13. Catching Fire- Suzanne Collins
14. Mockingjay- Suzanne Collins
15. Girls in White Dresses- Jennifer Close
16. Life of Pi- Yann Martel
17. Wicked- Winnie Holzman
18. Anne of Green Gables- Lucy Maud Montgomery
19. Summerland- Elin Hilderbrand
20. The Time Keeper- Mitch Albom
21. The Postmistress- Sarah Blake
22. The Violets of March- Sarah Jio
23. Blackberry Winter- Sarah Jio
24. Looking for Alaska- John Green
25. Defending Jacob- William Landay
26. The Casual Vacancy- J.K. Rowling
27. One Last Thing Before I Go- Jonathan Tropper
28. In the Land of the Long White Cloud- Sarah Lark
29. Time of My Life- Allison Winn Scotch
30. The First Husband- Laura Dave
31. The Hypnotists Love Story- Liane Moriarty
32. What Alice Forgot- Liane Moriarty
33. Seating Arrangements- Maggie Shipstead
34. Carry the One- Carol Anshaw
35. Perks of Being a Wallflower- Stephen Chbosky
36. Blame- Michelle Huneven
37. How to Love an American Man- Kristine Gasbarre
38. Wonder- R.J. Palacio
39. Raising Jake- Charlie Carillo
40. Before I Fall- Lauren Oliver

Cleary I have 10 more to add! Let me know if you have any suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment