10/8/14

Fall Jackets Under $100



Trench: Jessica Simpson // Field Jacket: Lucky Brand //  Peplum Ponte Jacket: Calvin Klein // Moto Jacket: ChicNova // Leather Accent Jacket: Not Your Daughter's 


While I could list the dozens of reasons that I love fall, I bet you wouldn't guess that one of those reasons is because I love jackets. Say what? Yes, I love to wear jackets. Don't be confused with coats though. "Coats" in my mind are for winter time; to literally save you from the blistering cold and rough terrain. But jackets can supplement an outfit or just polish your look on a day you might need an extra layer. This fall, I am already loving the field jacket trend we know and love thanks to J.Crew. I picked this one up from Banana Republic and can't get enough of it. I also have been loving more structured, textured jackets, and only wish I could splurge on this one! 


Have a great day!
Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment