10/7/14

Get the Look: Casually Chic

Some of my favorite things to do with my free time are catching up on my blog reading and browsing Pinterest. I quickly can see what all my favorite gals have been up and easily get a little inspiration for food, decor, and fashion. 

Speaking of fashion, Pinterest is the perfect place to get inspiration for an outfit...for any occasion. I love looking at pins and thinking about what items I already have in my closet that would work to recreate that particular outfit. It also gives me good ideas of what I might like to hunt for when I go shopping next.

Lately, I've been obsessed with the "casually chic" date night look. Because I'm a denim jeans kind of gal, I love finding ways to spice up my outfit and make it unique. When I saw this outfit, I knew I had to find similar pieces for myself! 

via Hello Fashion


Here's my take on the look:


Blouse: Target // Sweater: Gap // Jeans: Nordstrom // Heels: DSW // Clutch: Urban Outfitters


I'm loving the look of layering a sweater over a thin blouse. It adds a touch a femininity and gives the destroyed jeans a more polished look. I can't wait to wear this look!

What pieces do you like to layer?


Talk to you soon!
Carrie


No comments:

Post a Comment