8/25/14

5 Things By Fall

I'm a bit of a list-maker. I constantly am jotting things down in my Notes app on my phone & always keep running lists of things I want/need to do. Not only to do I make lists for makeup to check out  when I make it to the mall and for groceries to pick up later in the week, but I also like to make lists of "fun" things to do... almost like a bucket list (with short term goals, that is). It's fun to constantly be setting goals for myself, because it results in a great feeling of satisfaction & accomplishment. Here's my current list:


Take a walk in a [new] neighborhood


Try a new & unique recipe from my pin board


Rock a bold lip in a color I think I'm scared to wear


Finish that book I've been meaning to tackle


Clean/organize a different part of my apartment each day for one week



Are you a list-maker? What things are on your fun list?

XO, Carrie


2 comments:

  1. I am most definitely a list maker! Sometimes I even have lists for my lists...kidding..kind of :) What book are you reading?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am trying to tackle "Fall of Giants" by Ken Follett. Great read so far! If you are a history buff, I would recommend it! :)

      Delete