2/9/14

Step-by-Step Defined & Natural Makeup

Due to many requests (exciting!!!), today I am bringing you a closer look at how I accomplish a defined, yet natural makeup look. No, I am not naked... I wear a towel wrap after I shower, while I get ready :/ I took the pictures in natural light. 

See all the steps here:


1. Start with a clean and moisturized face. (Yes, my hair is in a silly turban.)


2. Apply your favorite foundation to create a clean canvas.
I chose a medium coverage and natural finish.


3. Apply a highlighting concealer to areas you want to bring forward.
Apply a cream contour to areas you want to recede. 


4. Blend everything out with a damp beauty sponge.
Set under eye area and t-zone with a fine powder.


5. Fill in brows for definition and add blush for a healthy glow.


6. Apply eyeshadow of choice and mascara.


Here's a close up of the finished look-- very clean, simple, and natural!



Ready to go!! :)


PRODUCTS USED:

Chanel Perfection Lumiere foundation (shade 20 beige)
Bare Minerals Stroke of Light illuminating concealer 
Maybelline FIT me foundation stick (as contour-330)
MAC Studio Finish concealer (on blemishes-NW25)
Hourglass Diffused Light (to set under eye area)
Hourglass Dim Light (to set rest of face)
Anastasia Brow Wiz- Caramel
Maybelline Great Lash clear mascara (to set brows)
Benefit Rockateur blush
NYC Smooth Skin bronzer- Sunny
Rimmel Scandaleyes eye kohl- 005 nude (under brow and on water line to brighten)
NARS eyeshadow duo- Alhambra (used both shades all over lid)
NARS gloss- Chihuahua 
Revlon Grow Luscious plumping mascara

Camo tee- Target

I hope this was helpful!

XO, Carrie

No comments:

Post a Comment